Powered Cleaning Equipment
Home Healthy | Earth Healthy | Cleaning Services
All Advanced Green Cleaning powered cleaning equipment has a minimum, meet the following specifications:
- Vacuum cleaners must meet, at a minimum, the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Green Label Program requirements, and shall operate at a sound level of less than 70 dBA.
- Carpet extraction equipment must meet at a minimum the Carpet and Rug Institute Bronze Seal of Approval.
- Powered floor maintenance equipment must be equipped with controls or other devices for capturing and collecting particulates and shall operate at a sound level of less than 70 dBA.
- Propane-powered floor equipment must have low-emission engines certified by the California Air Resources Board under the Small Off-Road Engines or Equipment (SORE) program, and shall be equipped with catalytic and exhaust monitoring systems in addition to other requirements for floor equipment set out in the section.
- Current in-use propane-powered equipment may only be used when the building is unoccupied and under conditions allowing for as much air circulation and exchange as possible.
- Powered scrubbing machines must be equipped with a control method for variable rate dispensing to optimize the use of cleaning fluids.
A component of this plan includes a quarterly maintenance program that inspects and maintains the performance of all green cleaning equipment, as defined by the equipment vendor and records result in a maintenance log.
Why Hire Us?
Advanced Green Cleaning is set apart from other cleaning companies because our main mission from day one was to provide professional cleaning using products that are safe for people, pets, and the planet. Other companies have had to change their mission statement to adapt to the trend while ours “the greener clean” we have had since our inception.