Advanced Green Cleaning is committed to maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in every home and facility we enter, as well as, promoting indoor air quality by implementing our proprietary Advanced Green Cleaning standards and procedures.
We accomplish this level of commitment by incorporating Green Seal Certified chemicals that meet (GS-37) standards, as well as certified equipment that meet the CRI Green Label standards or the standards set forth in LEED IEQ Credit 10.6. We utilize proper training, procedures and agreements for cleaning and a more productive indoor environment with fewer burdens to our natural resources. In essence this will provide products that effectively clean and are environmentally friendly.
All of our Advanced Green Cleaning professional cleaning staff are trained and certified in our environmentally friendly, thorough Advanced Green Cleaning procedures. In short, we want to control the health-negative components within the indoor as well as the outdoor environment.
Advanced Green Cleaning Procedures include:
- Educating, training, and motivating staff to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- A ceiling-to-floor, corner-to-corner deep green cleaning, moving strategically through the home to prevent transfer of any germs from one area to another.
- Conserving energy, water, and other resources while still providing a clean sanitary environment.
- Using cleaning products that meet Green Seal standard GS-37 or products with low-volatile organic compounds (VOC) whenever applicable.
- Using equipment with good filtration.
- Eliminating phosphates and aerosol products
- All dry cleaning tasks are completed prior to wet cleaning tasks to prevent cross-contamination.
- Tools, equipment and products are color coded and labeled to ensure that pollutants do not get carried from one area to another.
- Our staff is trained to focus cleaning touch points, such as door knobs, handles, bright work, fixtures and any other common areas where occupants come in contact.
- Bathrooms and food preparation areas are an additional focal point of our staff, following the proper dwell time for chemical to work on the surface. The main purpose is to disinfect and effectively clean area by using less product.
- Our staff is trainined in preventing cross-contamination by using the proper mico-fiber cleaning cloth codes set forth by Advanced Green Cleaning.
Advanced Green Cleaning can offer you and your family:
- Non-toxic, chemical-free clean
- HEPA filters that are 99.9% effective at capturing and containing particles measuring one micron or larger
- Ideal for individuals with allergies, respiratory disorders or who are immune compromised
- Minimal packaging – Advanced Green Cleaning uses no commercial products in residential cleaning
- Washable cotton and micro-fiber cleaning towels
- Noise-reducing equipment
- Non-abrasive techniques and products that will not damage surfaces
- Hard floor surfaces cleaned with steam – leaving no moisture standing to damage the finish or surface
- Experience with various types of surfaces:
- Stainless steel
- Slate and granite
- Brass fixtures
- Concrete flooring
- Travertine and other types of tile